The Pack Leader
by Serban, Quartermaster @ The Guild Hall
April 14, 2020
And, a little while ago, it finally became fun. We received the official Artificer. In all fairness, we had the UA version for a while, but that just didn’t garner my interest. Well, when I looked at the Artificer, I had a mad idea: What if I paired the Battle Smith with the Beast Conclave Ranger? Yeah, you heard it.
Tips & Tricks
- Unlike other rangers, you also have cantrips, because of your Artificer roots.
- Want advantage? Your pets can flank for each other!
- Duel wielding is not the way to go, as you’ll miss out on Defender attacks
- Speaking of attacks, make them even better with Hunter’s Mark
- Don’t be afraid to get a few support/situational spells, because your damage is high enough without them
- If you’re feeling lucky, talk to your DM about allowing some features, such as Beast’s Defense, to carry over to both pets!
- Have fun!
Read more from the blog
A wise man once said: always use protection. While you might think that doesn’t apply to board games, we’re here to teach you why it does. After all, you don’t want your friends to spread their vanilla iced late all over your precious 100$ magic card. What about that fun game of Root? You should, of course, want to protect all of these experiences. And this is why we’ve come to give you a beginner’s guide into board game sleeves!
Searching for the perfect gift for your friend who’s into DnD? Here’s your ultimate Dungeons and Dragons Gift Guide with a wide range of products & different price points!
If you like a good story, a puzzle or an escape room experience at home on-off games are the perfect choice.