The Pack Leader
by Serban, Quartermaster @ The Guild Hall
April 14, 2020
And, a little while ago, it finally became fun. We received the official Artificer. In all fairness, we had the UA version for a while, but that just didn’t garner my interest. Well, when I looked at the Artificer, I had a mad idea: What if I paired the Battle Smith with the Beast Conclave Ranger? Yeah, you heard it.
Tips & Tricks
- Unlike other rangers, you also have cantrips, because of your Artificer roots.
- Want advantage? Your pets can flank for each other!
- Duel wielding is not the way to go, as you’ll miss out on Defender attacks
- Speaking of attacks, make them even better with Hunter’s Mark
- Don’t be afraid to get a few support/situational spells, because your damage is high enough without them
- If you’re feeling lucky, talk to your DM about allowing some features, such as Beast’s Defense, to carry over to both pets!
- Have fun!
Read more from the blog
If you want to make your DMing life better, there is nothing better in the world than these supplements. All of them will make your game amazing!
Searching for the perfect gift for your friend who’s into DnD? Here’s your ultimate Dungeons and Dragons Gift Guide with a wide range of products & different price points!
In this issue of Build-a-Blast, we will teach you how to create a survivability machine, ensuring you will never be at the mercy of death saves ever again.