Dungeons and Dragons: West Marches Campaign
March 18 @ 18:30 - 21:30
An event every week that begins at 18:30 on Wednesday, repeating until 2020-12-16
The West Marches is a weekly sandbox Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition campaign, for those of you who want to meet up, roll dice and role play in an evening’s worth of adventure. The DMs provide a hex map, players choose the hex that they want to explore in a session and then decide on a date as a group. Please be aware that the time and hour for gaming sessions might vary every week as it is dependent on what the group decides. It will always be announced on our discord channel a few days in advance. The adventure usually starts and ends in a matter of hours, so the pacing is set for a short and sweet episode of D&D goodness. For this season of the campaign, player characters will explore and uncover the mysteries of a newfound continent – the Queenlands. Join the discord channel to find your adventuring party – then come back to it after the quest is complete with boasting about your bravery and skill in the face of danger. If you want to participate, please let us know on our discord channel. There you will get to vote on a date when the next session happens and who can take part in it.
How does the campaign work:
– Join the Discord channel.
– Head to the West Marches section.
– See who is up for adventuring and when they might be available.
– When a group decides on a date that might work for you, all a DM will show up and organize a session for you. So.. it’s up to the players when the game happens. That might be a different day than Wednesday so keep an eye on our channel.
– One week you can adventure with a group while the following week you can play in a total different entourage. Be ready to make new friends 🙂
Full West Marches S2 Rules:
Introduction for the veterans of Season 1: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GJ2iPyUzudFC8p4-0YlScoUb7HXpkKR7